look at me I'm so crafty

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 22: Felt Flowers

These were really easy and look really cute clipped in to a messy bun. The picture really doesn't do them justice (It makes them look grey, when they are actually pure black). From a 4"x4" and two 5"x5", squares of felt, I cut out three circles. From those circles I cut out a spiral. I like to cut my spirals in a wavy fashion. I start with the outermost part of the spiral and start rolling it between my fingers. I continued to roll until I got to the center of the spiral. Then I took the center of the spiral and used a glue gun to glue the base to the rest of the rose so it acts as the base of my flower. Pretty easy if you ask me.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I found you ! Don't be embarassed! Super cute blog and projects. I am a follower (see wes' cute face?) What is the name of that other utah blogger you like?

    Keep up the good work. I am going to check back often. Are you really making a craft a day? IMPRESSED!

    ReplyDelete