look at me I'm so crafty

Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 14: Table Runner

I found some fabric a couple of weeks ago at Joanne's that I thought would go perfect in my living room. I did end up using a little of it to make my "I am a child of God" vinyl frames from Day 8 that hang in my living room, but what I had intended on doing with the fabric took a back burner when I found a new table cloth for our kitchen table. It's something I have been wanting to do for months now, but couldn't find the right shade of green. But it was a little too green to be left all alone, so I thought a table runner would do the trick. I loved coupling it with these colors and prints in the fabric. I'm thrilled with it! Now I just need to iron the table cloth.



Thanks again to my favorite sister Debbie for the beautiful table!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors. I also love the red walls. I really want to do that for one of my rooms.

    ReplyDelete