look at me I'm so crafty

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 6: Little Girl's Necklace



My six year old daughter Ellie received this fun gift from her cousin Makayla on her last birthday. We pulled it out a few times the week following her birthday, but it has been nicely tucked away (where little hands can't pull it out to make a mess) ever since.

Last night, Ellie joined me at an over-nighter for our Young Women (ages 12-18)in our ward (church). We did lots of fun activities and making necklaces was one of them. Because of lack of time, Ellie ended up only being able to make the sea shell part of the necklace. When we got back home today she promptly went in search for her beads and asked for me to help her make a necklace. This is how it turned out.


She picked out the beads and I arranged and beaded them on the string for her. She was "tickled pink" (my moms way of saying excited) with how it turned out.It was fun being able to craft with my Ellie girl! And if your interested, you can find these kits at Wal-Mart, Michael's, Robert's or hiding away in the topest of top cupboards in my house.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment